Saturday, July 16, 2016

Your dream Bike is just a loan away!



My husband's Ellsworth


Overheard, "I would sell my house to buy an Ellsworth."

To the guy in UP, who said that while i was biking with my daughters, using my husband's Ellsworth. You don't need to sell anything, your dream bike is just a loan away. 

Introducing the Philippines' FIRST and ONLY bike loan program made possible by Epic Cycles- Alabang & Philippine Bank of Communications (PBCom). 




I saw this in Epic Cycles' FB post. I decided to blog it knowing a lot of bikers might be interested with it. So for inquires, please call them directly, Epic Cycles ( 02) 808-6491





I hope you get your dream bike. See you in the trail.



Please click the link above to like our fb page. Thank you.

For comments, questions or  suggestions,  please email me  at  ione.mejia@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment