Saturday, April 1, 2017

A VERY ROCKY MOUNTAIN CUP



The Rocky Mountain Cup held last March 11, 2017 in Iba and Botolan, Zambales. It  was a rocky event, literally and figuratively. Literally, because the trail was not only a rock garden, it was a F&*$%#$ ROCKY MOUNTAIN, figuratively, well,  it's more fun to let you all speculate and let all of your imagination run wild. lol



 These are the very rocky trails of Zambales.

It was almost barren.

With only a handful of trees.










I had fun with this race, i got to guest in the Dateline at ANC  and in Pambansang Almusal at  Net25 to promote the race. Although I'm always been comfortable with my own body and my weight,and I always believe that you have to accept your own uniqueness and that people come in different sizes, that  small or extra small is not a universal size,  maybe so in real life, but apparently not on TV. I look huge, and admittedly i look ugly. hahahaha. 


I honestly don't remember what i said there, i just remember being so nervous, it was so formal and everyone was so quiet  and serious. 



This one of the very few times I've got full make up on since i'm a lippy girl, i would just put on lipstick and I'm good to go. Pambansang Almusal has it's own,very friendly make up artist.


I mentioned, it was a rocky event right, It was rocky for us, the moment we ride up the coaster going to Zambales.   We were picked up by a coaster from Zambales in Tiendesetas at 10PM Thursday night ( March 9) after waiting waiting for more than two hours, then, let's just say i decided to forget whatever happened there. On handsight, maybe the driver was just hungry, we did not asked them or offered them dinner before we head back to Zambales. I'm just glad i was with Joyce and Nilo during the whole trip. being with the people you like can turn an unpleasant experience into a funny narrative tale afterwards.

Meet the elite riders in the Rocky Mountain Cup!!!


















































To all the participants thank you for joining. We hope you enjoy the very rocky trail of Zambales. 























No comments:

Post a Comment